Skip to content
- In one Creator God, Who reveals himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (The Trinity).
- In the deity of Jesus Christ.
- In the Bible as the inspired and relevant Word of God.
- All people have sinned and need God’s grace and forgiveness which is abundantly available through Jesus’ death on the cross.
- God draws us to Himself but the decision to respond is ours.
- That an individual must believe in Christ to receive forgiveness and eternal life.
- In the deity of the Holy Spirit and His power in our lives.
- The church is the body of Christ, carrying on His purposes in the world.
- That God can bring healing.
- That Jesus Christ is coming again.
- In the practice of the sacraments of Holy Communion and Baptism.
- That experience, tradition, and reason filtered through Scripture are important in forming one’s faith.